UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY FOR JAVELIN CLU
AC/DC BATTERY ELIMINATOR
Part Number: ABP-AC/DC-TBE-28V/3A-1
|UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
UNIT FOR JAVELIN CLU
Part number: ABP-AC/DC-TBE-28V/3A-1 -28VDC for JAVELIN CLU
Each unit includes one external AC power cord, one external DC input cable with
alligator clips and one Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Part number: ABP-24VDCC-11-30 24VDC output cable for JAVELIN CLU. 30 Feet long.
- Part number: ABP-DCC-SLV-3 External DC input cable with slave HMMWV connector. 10 Feet long.
- Portable power source for JAVELIN CLU in portable applications and fixed installations.
- Power the JAVELIN CLU from HMMWV, Military or Commercial vehicles.
- Power the JAVELIN CLU during training/exercise.
- JAVELIN CLU operation from any AC power source world-wide including AC aircraft power and AC generator
or 9-36VDC power source (including 12, 24 and 28VDC).
- Eliminate extensive and expensive battery replacement (Savings of $10,000 to $20,000 a year in wasted batteries).
- Conserve batteries for critical missions.
- World-wide input power including AC aircraft power, AC generator and DC to AC Inverter: 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz.
- 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV, commercial vehicle, 12VDC, 24VDC and 28VDC).
- High output power: 28VDC / 3A (7A peak) that accommodates the JAVELIN CLU power requirement.
- Conditioned and regulated 28VDC power for JAVELIN CLU regardless to the source of the external AC or DC power.
- Small size: 2.1" H x 4.75" W x 6.75" L.
- Occupies only 67 cubic inches of space.
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs.
- Automatic AC or DC power source selection. No user intervention or setup is required!
- Operation in desert or arctic conditions.
- Robust, water/sand/dust-proof.
- High efficiency unit that generates minimal heat during operation.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C.
- Modular design that allows for rapid parts replacement and future upgrade.
- Protected against short circuit, over-voltage and over-temperature.
- EMI/RFI protection. Shielded enclosure.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org