TRANSCEIVER AUDIO SPLITTER™
Part Number: ABP-TAS-1
|TRANSCEIVER AUDIO SPLITTER™ FOR AN/PSC-5, AN/PSC-5D,|
MBMMR, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-150, AN/PRC-148 MBITR & JEM,
AN/PRC-138, AN/PRC-113, AN/PRC-119 SINCGARS, AN/URC-200,
AN/LST-5, KY57/99, SUNBURST AND OTHERS
Part number: ABP-TAS-1
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Speakers System for Transceivers/Encryption equipment in TOC, Command Post,
Shelter, HMMWV, vehicular applications, aircraft, shipboard, portable/transportable
communication cases and communication systems.
- Connect up to six speakers (any combination of High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™
ABP-HEAS-1 and 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ ABP-6N-HEAS-1) to one
Transceiver or Encryption equipment.
- Interface with standard handset jack on Tactical Transceivers and Encryption units to
include AN/PSC-5, AN/PSC-5D, MBMMR, AN/PRC-117, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-119
SINCGARS SIP & ASIP, AN/PRC-138, AN/PRC-148 MBITR & JEM, AN/PRC-150, AN/LST-5, AN/PRC-113,
AN/URC-200, MST-20/HST-4, AN/CSZ-1 SUNBURST, KY-57/KY-99 and others.
- Automatically assign "Transmit Priority" for each speaker that is connected to the
Transceiver or Encryption equipment via the Transceiver Audio Splitter™ ABP-TAS-1.
- Create local and remote speaker monitoring of Tactical Transceiver or Encryption
equipment up to 1,000 feet (remote radio key and transmit/receive audio).
- Allow connection of up to six ABP speakers to one transceiver or encryption equipment
(any combination of High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ ABP-HEAS-1 and 6-Net High Efficiency
Amplified Speaker™ ABP-6N-HEAS-1).
- This versatile unit connects to the standard 5-pin or 6-pin Handset/Headset receptacle
located on most Transceivers and Encryption units.
- Compatible with all standard military transceivers and encryption units that use standard
H-250/U military handset or standard headset.
- Six "Transmit Priority" levels are automatically assigned to the speakers connected to the
- Fail safe operation if external DC power is interrupted.
- Two Night Vision Goggle (NVG) compatible indicator lights. One for power ON and
one for Transmit indication.
- Audio input: 1.6 VRMS nominal.
- Audio band pass: 300 Hz to 3,000 Hz minimum.
- Protected against DC power reverse polarity, voltage spike/voltage surge to 600V per
MIL-STD1275, over-current, short circuit and over-temperature.
- EMI/RFI filtering. Shielded aluminum enclosure.
- Wide range of DC power input: 9 to 36 VDC to include 12VDC, 24VDC, 28VDC, standard
military batteries, vehicle power, aircraft DC power, shipboard DC power, ABP power supplies
and DC/DC converters. Alternate Power Source compatible.
- Water proof/sand proof/dust proof.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +70°C.
- Size: 8.75" W x 5.75" H x 2.17" D (109 cu. in.). Easily fits inside the user's ruckshack.
- Weight: 3 lbs. 14oz (1.75kg).
- Adjustable mounting bracket and 6 mounting holes threaded for 1/4-20 screws.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org