DC POWER / DATA ADAPTER
Part Numbers: ABP-PDA-1 & ABP-PDA/BT-1 (Uninterruptible)
|DC POWER / DATA ADAPTER|
FOR AN/PRC-117F & AN/PRC-150
Part number: ABP-PDA-1 - Power/data adapter without battery
Part number: ABP-PDA/BT-1 - Uninterruptible power/data adapter with 24V rechargeable battery
Each ABP-PDA/BT-1 unit includes one 24V/2AH rechargeable battery.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Allows connection of an external 24VDC/28VDC nominal power to the AN/PRC-117F
and AN/PRC-150 transceivers (HYP and Data function).
- Uninterruptible DC power source for the transceiver (ABP-PDA/BT-1 unit).
- Interface with the functions/signals of J9 Accessory connector located on the rear
panel of the the AN/PRC-117F and AN/PRC-150 transceivers.
- Accommodates Jerk-And-Run applications, command post, TOC, shelter, vehicle,
aircraft and communication rack installations.
- Small, lightweight, rugged adapter that latches to the transceiver in the same
manner as the standard battery box.
- Accepts 24VDC/28VDC nominal power from an external DC power source.
- Provides conditioned and filtered 24VDC/28VDC nominal power to the transceiver
via multi-stage, bi-directional EMI/RFI filters and a transient voltage surge protection.
- Supplies uninterruptible DC power to the transceiver with instantaneous automatic
switch-over to the internal 24V/2AH rechargeable backup battery during DC power failure
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver (ABP-PDA/BT-1 unit).
- The functions/signals of the AN/PRC-117F or AN/PRC-150 Accessory connector (J9)
are available to the user via a D-Sub, High Density 26-pin female connector located on the
Adapter's rear panel (same type and pinout as J9 radio Accessory connector).
- Over-voltage and reverse polarity protection.
- Over-current and short circuit protection with self-resettable fuse.
- Up to 4 transceivers can be daisy chained together via the 24VDC/28VDC receptacle.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +70°C.
- Size: 9.125" x 4.25" x 2.86" (20% smaller than the standard battery box).
- Weight: 1.9 lbs without the battery. 4.5 lbs with the battery.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABP products are available on GSA contract No.: GS-07F-0200K