SIX TRANSCEIVERS AMPLIFIED SPEAKER WITH RADIO SELECTOR
Part Number: ABP-6N-HEAS-2
|SIX TRANSCEIVERS AMPLIFIED SPEAKER WITH RADIO SELECTOR|
FOR AN/PSC-5, AN/PSC-5D, MBMMR, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-117G,
AN/PRC-148 MBITR, AN/PRC-150,AN/PRC-152, AN/PRC-154,
AN/PRC-155, AN/PRC-138, AN/PRC-113, AN/PRC-119 SINCGARS,
AN/URC-200, LST-5, KY57/99, SUNBURST AND OTHERS
AND HANDSET SOLD SEPARATELY
Part number: ABP-6N-HEAS-2
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Simultaneously monitors the received audio of up to 6 Tactical Transceivers and Encryption
units to include AN/PSC-5, AN/PSC-5D, MBMMR, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-117G, AN/PRC-148 MBITR, AN/PRC-150,
AN/PRC-152, AN/PRC-154, AN/PRC-155, AN/PRC-138, AN/PRC-113, AN/PRC-119 SINCGARS, AN/URC-200, AN/LST-5, KY57/99,
SUNBURST and others.
- Radio selector switch allows one user to transmit his voice over one selected transceiver while monitoring the received audio from all the other transceivers.
- Radio or audio monitoring in TOC, Command Post, Shelter, HMMWV, vehicular applications, portable/transportable communication cases and communication systems.
- Local or remote monitoring of up to 6 Tactical Transceivers received audio up to 1,000 feet (remote radio key and transmit/receive audio).
- Command Post, TOC, shelter, vehicle, aircraft, shipboard, Jerk-And-Run applications.
- 5 Watts of clear, crisp audio overcomes noisy environment and provides the user with consistent audio clarity at only 0.5% Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)!
- Individual special Automatic Level Control (ALC) insures constant audio level at the speaker regardless to the level of the received audio from the transceiver/encryption unit.
- A Selector switch allows the user to transmit his voice on one selected transceiver while monitoring the received audio from all the other transceivers.
- Special composite mixer for received audio signals from up to 6 transceivers.
- One standard military handset/headset (H-250/U or similar type) can be connected to the Amplified Speaker.
- Each transceiver has individual volume control for speaker loudness and a separate volume control for the handset/headset.
- One Main Speaker Volume control sets the speaker volume for all the transceivers.
- One Main Handset Volume control sets the handset volume for all the transceivers.
- The individual transceiver is automatically muted at the speaker when the handset/headset is keyed.
- Super high efficiency audio amplifier reduces the DC power consumption by up to 50%.
- Compatible with all standard military transceivers and encryption units that use standard H-250/U military handset or standard headset.
- Seven Night Vision Goggle (NVG) compatible indicator lights. One for power ON and six for reception of received audio from an individual transceiver/encryption unit.
- Audio input: 1.6 VRMS nominal.
- Audio band pass: 300 Hz to 3,000 Hz minimum.
- Protected against DC power reverse polarity, voltage spike/voltage surge to 600V per MIL-STD1275, over-current, short circuit and over-temperature.
- EMI/RFI filtering. Shielded aluminum enclosure.
- Wide range of DC power input: 9 to 36 VDC to include 12VDC, 24VDC, 28VDC, standard military batteries, vehicle power, aircraft DC power, shipboard DC power, ABP power supplies and DC/DC converters. Alternate Power Source compatible.
- Water proof/sand proof/dust proof.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +70°C.
- Size: 8.76" W x 5.75" H x 3.24" D (163 cu. in.).
- Weight: 5 lbs. 3 oz (2.35 kg).
- Adjustable mounting bracket and 6 mounting holes threaded for 1/4-20 screws.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: email@example.com